Tuesday 13 October 2015

12 weeks


For all those who were wondering if I dare do belly shots in my old age and my third pregnancy....here ya go. I am.  I have 2 other baby books that have my belly well documented, it would bother me if that part was missing from this baby book.

My photographer (Kevin) lovingly took all the million pictures I asked him to take in different lighting, different clothes, different times of the day till I got one that I was ok with. 

My body is older & I didn't start out nearly in the shape I wanted to be :/  But such is life.  There is definitely a bump there....I do believe I was "sucking in" in this picture but you would never be able to tell.

First trimester over!  I feel good.  I find I go from not hungry at all to crazy starving in a matter of minutes & then it doesn't take much food to start feeling super full.  I might say I've been craving milk (milk & cereal), grapes & cesear salads.
  
3 months down.  6 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Slow down and enjoy each day---especially on those good days!!! love to both of yunz!!!

    ReplyDelete